Monday, September 26, 2011

Bling bling



















This is 2 coats of Kleancolor in Midnight Queen.  There's a barely visible pink sparkle in this one.

And when I stopped by Zellers last week look what I found:



















I had my Mom look for these when she was in the US last week and she couldn't find them so I was shocked to see them here.  They were in a display along with the pink glitter and Carbonite!  L-R: Facets of Fuschia, Blue Mosaic and the OPI is not from Zellers, I found it in a salon at the same mall for $5 - it's Skull and Glossbones.

So I slapped Blue Mosaic on right away:



















Just one coat over Midnight Queen.  I didn't expect it to be that glitter-packed.  I was also surprised at the large green hex glitter in it.  It doesn't come through very well in the photos.

So it's not that I didn't like this mani, but I ended up taking it off the same night because I picked up the Shellac set that I purchased off Kijiji.  I was so excited to use it and I'll show you the results in tomorrow's post but here are the colours that came with it:



















L-R: Romantique, Tutti Frutti, Cream Puff, Negligee and Red Baroness.  My plan is to use these as a base to strengthen my nails and also help my Mom and Sister to grow theirs out.  I totally plan on polishing over them so no worries about me disappearing here :)

Anyways, I was so excited I made a pit stop at Sally's on the way home to pick up a colour more suited to me haha.



















I picked up Gelish Ooca Coocha Bing Bang Bam - Alakazy Alakazam (yeah uh that's the actual name of it, ugh) which is a teal layering glitter and the other is Bella's Vampire, a vampy wine colour.  These polishes are mini at 0.3ml and they sell for $18.95 with a Sally's card!!!  OUCH!  But the awesome chick at Sally's gave me a coupon for $15 off my purchase plus she gave me another one to use for later!  I could seriously kiss her!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment