Monday, September 19, 2011

Golden Rose 108



















This is 2 coats of Golden Rose Holographic 108 - Grey.  This was the darkest of the 4 silver holos that I ordered.  I have to say this didn't thrill me in the least.  The holo was barely there.



















I stamped it with Kleancolor Metallic Navy and plate BM01.  I had a really rough time with this image as the stamp wasn't picking it all up.  I didn't even keep this mani on for very long either.

And here's a little haul I had at Walmart last week since they had all their Revlons on for $3:



















From L-R: Pineapple Fizz, Plum Night, Grape, Punk and Princess.  Punk (light green) and Princess (light blue) were part of a new metallic collection which I plan on using for stamping.  The sale is still on but most of the Walmarts around are bare.  I'm going to check out one more before the sale is over :)

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment